KalybeAI Yazılım Bilişim ve Teknoloji Ticaret LTD. (“KalybeAI”) will collect and process certain information about you according to Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“Law) when you visit our website; depending on your actions and requests when visiting our site.
If you visit our website to read or to take some information on our pages, we may collect, process and store
* The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
* The date and time you access our site.
* Standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior pattern
* The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you choose to register on our site to use the services we provide, we collect, process and store only the following information about you:
* Name, Surname
* Email address
* Company name and website
* Postal address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing your personal information, then that information will be only used to respond to your message. KalybeAI may use software programs to create statistics which are used for statistical purposes such as identifying the number of visitors, what information is receiving most and least interest, technical design specifications, and identifying system performance. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, KalybeAI also uses software programs to monitor network traffic to determine unauthorized attempts to upload or change information. KalybeAI will not obtain personally identifying information when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us by registering to our site, nor will such information be shared or sold to third parties.
Cookies are mostly small text files, given ID tags that are stored on your computer's browser directory or program data subfolders. Cookies are created when you use your browser to visit our web site.
1. Targeting Cookies: They are used to provide personalized content. They can be used for measuring a campaign as well as targeted advertising. This information is used to make our website and the ads displayed on it more relevant to your preferences. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, to identify which channels are more efficient.
2. Functionality Cookies: They improve the functionality of the site by keeping your preferences. These cookies store information about your previous preferences (language, location etc.). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
3. Session Cookies: They allow users to be remembered within a website so any page changes users make is recognized. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
4. Authentication Cookies: They store session ID information in the user’s browser after a successful login.
You can disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to not permit the setting
and you will not be able to receive a personalized browsing experience.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Opera
Cookie settings in Google Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
* Identify you and distinguish you from other users to provide a personalized browsing experience
* Improve the services offered to you by enhancing the design, functionality, and performance
* Provide commercial and legal security for you and our company
* Provide postal and/or email communications which we think will be of interest of you
* Determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising
* Better understand how people interact with our website
* Facilitate the delivery of our products and services
Personal data relating to you shall be collected and retained electronically through different channels and
the basis of different legal reasons. Personal data shall be processed based on legal reasons such as
rights and benefits, conducting and developing internal operations of the KalybeAI and complying with
obligations under the relevant legislation.
As data subjects, in case requests concerning your rights are conveyed to the KalybeAI in written form or by other means determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, such requests shall be evaluated by KalybeAI within one month as regards the nature of the request. In principle, the requests shall be concluded free of charge. However, KalybeAI reserves its right to demand a fee from the tariff specified by the Data Protection Board.
In this respect, as data subjects, you are entitled to the following rights;
* Learn whether data relating to you are being processed.
* Request further information if personal data relating to you have been processed.
* Learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether data are being processed in compliance with such a purpose.
* Learn the third-party recipients to whom the data are disclosed within the country or abroad,
* Request rectification of the processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
* Request deletion or destruction of data in the event that the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal data was collected, despite being processed in line with the Law and other applicable laws and request such process to be notified to third persons to whom personal data is transferred,
* Object to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means,
* Demand compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing operation.
* You may communicate your requests regarding your rights by sending an email to us at [email protected] or in writing to: Muradiye Mah. Celal Bayar Ünv. Kampüsü Teknoloji Geliş. Merk. No: 22/220 YunusEmre/Manisa
KalybeAI will evaluate and conclude your request at least within one month as stated under the Law. The process is principally free of charge however, KalybeAI reserves the right to request for a fee based on the tariff determined by the Data Protection Authority.
This policy might be updated due to the changes in law and technology from time to time; thus, you should visit this page periodically to ensure you are informed with any possible change.